Quality: thoroughness and consistency
- The depth of our robotic cleaning sets us apart, which translates to more production (up to 30%) and more ROI for our customers.
- The brushes agitate and remove built-up particulates and air pollution particles without leaving dirt tracks.
- Each pass of the robot is made with its two dual fiber, helicoidal brushes, running at 165 revolutions/minute, providing a thorough, consistent cleaning without damaging the panel surface.
- Expect the same high quality clean from your first panel to your last; same pressure is exerted on all surfaces to be cleaned, no matter how hard to reach.
Efficiency and speed
- Faster than other cleaning options - one robot can clean 1MW – 2MW per day
- 20% more coverage area than other robots
- Labor and water usage is much lower than other cleaning alternatives. One robot can be operated by a single person.
- Employees are kept off of heights and from internal panel edges, as the robot is fully remote controlled
- Will not damage any part of your solar panel
Professional, Hi-Tech service
- All our operators have been fully trained by completing a rigorous solar module cleaning evaluation.
- Our strict quality controls and accountability are in the DNA of Müller Corporation.
- Müller Solar’s robotic solar panel cleaning is all about increasing your solar installation’s ROI - thorough and consistent cleaning will lead to more energy production and dollar savings, while doing it faster, more efficiently, and safer.
- All types of solar installations serviced: on ground, rooftop or floating, with an inclination of up to 25° (or up to 45° with a safety glider).
- Wet or dry cleaning.
- With Müller SolarCleano's LED light system you will be able to clean with the same effectiveness at night as you do during the day.
- No utilities needed on site. Water or no water compatible.
- Müller Solar offers turnkey solutions for projects of all types.